Monday, June 18, 2012

Eleanor Summary

Newborn baby Eleanor

1 Month old showing off smiling for the first time

2 Months old at Christmas time!

3 Months old living in Pullman

4 Months old in California

5 Months old in our new house
6 Months!! And sitting up so well
7 Months old and so excited!
Well I hope you enjoyed watching Eleanor grow. I realized the other day that I hadn't posted anything since my due date. Woops! So in review, since that day Eleanor was born, we moved to Pullman, WA with my parents while Vince studied for the bar, then we moved to Mission Viejo, CA. Vince passed the bar and is now working at Smith Campbell in Santa Ana. I love being a mom and it's everything I ever wanted! Eleanor is amazing and has learned how to roll over, sit up, crawl, and get up on her knees and she has also broken her first tooth through the gums (as of today!) She loves laughing, getting tickled, knocking over block towers, and being held by her parents. We love her so much and she is such a miracle to have in our family! So now you know what's been going on the last 7 months or so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment