Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sounding Off?


Right now my wife is at school and I'm waiting to go to work, so of course I feel like talking to myself. I thought you should listen. Since we have a blog now, I can sound off on whatever I want with little to no consequences (as long as I keep flexing)...or at least thats what I hope. Bailouts to butterflies, Islamic fundamentalism to ice-cream fondue, and Mexican drug cartels to milk-duds, I can talk about whatever I want. But honestly, I don't really have anything to say right now. I think that most of what is happening with government is laughable (then again, my favorite source for news is The Onion), most of what is happening in my life is mundane (I read, try to work, and eat (thats why the antitheses in my list generally revolve around food))). I'll be back sometime. Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you guys have a blog! I am interested to see what crazy things you choose to talk about.

    And how does ice cream fondue work? Or does it?

    ReplyDelete